Aloha Everyone! The newsletter is coming out soon announcing the upcoming classes, so we thought this was a good time to explain the Island Scrapbooking Class Policy.
1. Class fees are cash only and are non-refundable.
2. There is a minimum of 3 participants and a limit of 6 to a class, unless otherwise specified in announcement.
3. Participants may need to bring additional supplies with them to the class (i.e. scissors, double stick tape, glue, etc.).
4. Classes will begin as scheduled, if you are late, the instructor reserves the right to begin the class without you.
5. If you are unable to make your scheduled class, please call Island Scrapbooking before the class begins. You will be provided a kit with instructions on how to assemble your project if you are unable to attend.
6. If the class is cancelled by the instructor or Island Scrapbooking, class fees will be refunded.
If you have any questions, please call the store or stop by. Hope to see you at one of the upcoming classes!
Sister Stamps Release #29 - Pixie & Bobo
1 year ago