Friday, February 19, 2010

Zutter Bind It All Demo




Yay! Its the weekend! Thought I'd post the Zutter projects that were shared at the last Craft Night. Just wanted to give those that came some ideas on what could be made with the Zutter system.

My favorite idea was this recipe book... Debi gave me some recipe cards and I thought it would be great to bind them into a receipe book! Because the cards had apples on them, I decided to use some apple clip art (Mindy Terasawa). Doily lace punch is by MS Crafts and added Dew Drops for accents.



Here's the recipe cards. Cute yah?





This next project was made using a ledger stamp by Hero Arts. I used the Tink fairy stamp by TGF and my punches for the circles. Paper is by Basic Gray.

Here's the ledger part..



This last project shown here is just a simple notebook decorated in DP and Hello Kitty.

Hope you like the samples! If you want to see them up close, they are at the store.
Just a reminder that our Blogaversary is coming up next week! Stay tuned for some blog candy goodies we'll be giving away!

No comments:

Post a Comment