Saturday, November 20, 2010

Last Christmas Card Class


We had our last Christmas Card Classs yesterday and I must thank the students that attended for signing up without even knowing what project we'd be making! To thank them all, I did a bonus project which is the A2 card box above. You can't see but the bottom of the box is turquoise blue like the belly band. They were really happy to learn how to make this easy box.


This next card was inspired by all you bloggers out there. I've seen different versions of this punch Christmas tree all over the internet, so I thought I'd teach my students how to make this easy peasy tree too. Since the tree was made using a heart punch, I thought it would look cute decorated with heart ornaments.


This last card was a CASE from the Hero Arts Holiday Catalog Supplement. I loved this card when I saw it and wanted to teach the class how to make it too. The more I use this tree stamp set the more I love it! It's so elegant looking, especially when its embossed in gold. The added benefit is no coloring, which is what my students always request. I also like how the background came out. It might be hard to see but the background is stamped with the Hero Arts musical notes background cling in Distress Antique Linen. I love how Antique Linen looks on cream colored cardstock!


We had fun yesterday and I appreciate everyone who came on a Friday for this last class. I'll probably hold more Christmas Card classes again next year since this year's classes were a big hit!


By the way, the store just got in a small Hero Arts order with some re-orders of some items that sold out earlier. And don't forget our Hero Arts preview party coming up in December. You can pre-pay for your catalog now!

No comments:

Post a Comment