Monday, May 2, 2011

Tri-Shutter Card Bases

Do you love the look of the tri-shutter card but don't like doing all that cutting? Well, we're making it easy for you... you can now buy pre-cut tri-shutter card bases at Island Scrapbooking. They come 6 to one pack and cost is $5 each- see store for more info. It takes all the guess work of where to cut- you just fold it up and decorate!



I love this butterfly paper and wanted to use it on something, so I added it to the middle panel of the card. Those little butterflies reminded me of the Hero Arts butterfly set I had, so I inked it up and colored the butterflies with my copics to match the ones on the paper. For some fun, I hung one of the butterflies using fishing line so it looks like it is flying. Here's a close up of the butterflies on the front of the card.

1 comment: