Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum

OK- its not often that I get really really excited about a line's entire release but this one did it for me. I swear I wanted to buy all of the new Lawn Fawn sets that recently arrived at the store. Some of these are going quickly, so if you are like me, you need to pick them up soon before they are all gone...

Shown here are 2 alphabet sets and the new thank you set called Many Thanks.



Sorry- photos are a bit blurry, but we wanted to share them with you anyway... Here's some of the new seasonal sets: Winter Fox, Harvest Season, Happy Haunting, and Turkey Day. Love them!



I can't wait to use these new holiday ones! Making Frosty Friends, Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum (love the name too!) and ornate ornaments.


Stop by soon cause these sets are flying out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment