Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sending Love Your Way

 Hello Everyone!  Just wanted to share a card I made at the Lawn Fawn booth at CHA.  I didn't get a chance to do very many make 'n takes while there, but I did manage to sit down and do this one.  This card was made using two of the new Lawn Fawn sets recently released.  I love how we didn't have to color in the mail box since it was stamped on patterend paper and cut out.  I also love that we put a little love into the letter! 


Here's a close up of the mailbox and paper airplane...


I can't wait till all of the stuff I ordered arrives at the store!  It was pretty neat to see the stuff that will be coming out soon and how to use the products.  Well, hope you enjoyed this sneak peek!  Check back soon for our March Newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment