Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Angel Ornament

In an earlier post, Donna showed you how versatile this Hero Arts Angel set was... Here's another project you can make using the same set. Since Christmas is right around the corner, I thought I'd use the same Angel stamp and make a Christmas Ornament. All I did was stamp 2 Angels, color and cut them out. Then I cut a circle from acetate that would fit in the ornament and adhered the Angel to both sides of the acetate. I decorated the acetate with stickles to make it look like snow around the Angel. Even though you can't tell, I also added more stickles to the wings of the Angel so that it was glittery. Once everything was dry, I inserted the circle in between the two halves of the ornament and snapped it back together... and Voila!

Here's a close up of the Angel. Here you can see the dots I made using the Stickles.
Supplies:
Angel stamp- Hero Arts
Markers- Copics
Stickles
Acetate
Plastic ornament (snaps together)
Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment