Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sweet Lolli!



Who can resist this cutie? Lolli Anya is the newest release from The Greeting Farm and boy is she sweet! I just couldn't resist using her with the new DP by Doodlebug. I think they were made for each other!

Here's a close up of the bag... Its a new Sizzix die that is just as sweet as Lolli Anya!

Here's a close up of the card...


I think I have a toothache now! Better go brush my teeth from all this sweetness!
Supplies:
Lolli Anya- The Greeting Farm
DP- Doodlebug Designs
Cardstock- Bazzil
Bag w/Heart Handles- Sizzix
Lace border punch- Martha Stewart
Markers- Copics
Swiss Dots embossing folder- Cuttlebug
Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, You're Funny!!!!!!! Also, the card and box looks a HUNDRED times prettier in person, so Hilo customers look for it in the store. It really is a sweet treat.

    ReplyDelete