Sometimes you just want to go vintage... Debi turned this Hero Arts gal into a vintage looking card by adding some distress inks to the edging of the oval and card base. The girl was embossed in black embossing powder on cream cardstock. She added vintage lace and pearls as accents.
Here you can see the girl up close and that she is embossed.
- Hero Arts "Sending Smiles"
- Inks: Ranger Distress Antique Linen, Ranger Distress Vintage Photo, Versamark Watermark
- DP: Making Memories "Fifth Ave. E-Foiled"
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals Large, Petite Scalloped Ovals
- LargeLace, Black Embossing Powder, Cardstock