Friday, June 25, 2010

Delicate Blossoms



Guess I'm getting old because I'm starting to buy less "cutsie" looking stamps and going for a more mature look. I knew I had to have this set called "Delicate Blossoms", which is new from Hero arts. Its a clear set that comes with one more large stamp. These are great for coloring w/copics!


I've also shyed away from stamping with colors other than black and stamping on paper other than white. Well, I saw Tracy stamp this image in brown on ivory cardstock and I was sold! Love this look! I will definitely have to try this more often on my non-people projects. Thanks Tracy!


Topped the card off with the Friend sentiment that is part of the CC's Designs set featuring all different sentiments in a large font. Love this set for its simplicity.




Supplies:
  • Cardstock- Bazzil
  • Delicate blossoms stamp- Hero Arts
  • Friend sentiment- CC's designs

No comments:

Post a Comment