Saturday, September 25, 2010

Boo Yah!



I couldn't resist using that title in this post... it makes me laugh everytime I see that ghost! Wanted to feature these cute images by Bo-Bunny that will make your Halloween crafting projects a breeze. They come 12 on one sheet that you can just cut out and they are ready to use! Perfect for Halloween treats to give to your kids friends, co-workers, or other ghosts and witches out there.

Used the mini tote bag and substituted the spiderweb punch for the handle again. Love this look for Halloween projects. After making the bags, just needed to trim down each character to fit the bag and then I was done! Made these three bags pretty quickly and the great news is you can stretch your dollars by just putting one image on each bag. I put one on the front and one on the back to feature more of the characters, but you could easily just use one per bag and the recipient would be happy.. Now I just gotta fill them up with treats!


Here's the bags up close...


















Supplies:
  • DP- Bo Bunny
  • Cardstock- Bazzil
  • Spiderweb punch- MS Crafts
  • Brads- Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment