Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spiderweb Die



In the mood for some Halloween fun yet? Well, this card is definitely fun- just wait till you see the inside! But before I show you the inside, let me introduce Halloween Birgitta from CC's August Release. She's so bewitching yah? For the sentiment, I cut out a pumpkin from my nesties and used my copics to add some shading for dimension. Then I stamped You're Bewitching using a stamp from the CC's designs Autumn Sentiments set. Framed it with my MS Web punch- I love that punch set!

OK- here's what you've been waiting for... Neat-o yah? The spiderweb was made using a Sizzix die and comes with the spider. All you have to do is attach one end with a brad, adhere the center of the web with a glue dot, close the card and wherever the center sticks to on the other side is where you attach the other brad! I added more spiderwebs to fill the space, but the focal point is definitely the 3-D web.


Supplies:
  • Spiderweb and spider die- Sizzix
  • Spiderweb punches- MS Crafts
  • Brads- Making Memories
  • Halloween Birgitta- CC's Designs
  • You're Bewitching- CC's Designs
  • Pumpkin Nesties- Spellbinders
  • Cardstock- Bazzil

No comments:

Post a Comment