Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Haunted Basket



Just got in the long awaited Sizzix shipment last week and bought one of the Haunted Mansion dies. This an old design but was brought back in for Halloween. Its almost gone, so hurry in if you still want one!

Decided that the Haunted Mansion would make a neat box, so added it to one side of the box.. but it looked a little plain, so I decorated it a bit more... Added some individual spiderwebs on each side... then I got inspired!!! I used the new MS spiderweb punch for the handle! Here's a side view so you can see what I'm talking about...





The Haunted Mansion looked a bit lonely, so I added this ghost to the window. I totally CASE'd the idea from Mr. Barnes, who made his own ghost using the MS ghost corner punch and hand cut the body out. Thanks Don!



Supplies:
  • Haunted Mansion die- Sizzix
  • Spiderweb border, spiderweb and ghost corner punch- MS Crafts
  • Cardstock- Bazzil
  • Brads

1 comment: